Over the next month, Southwestern Community College’s Small Business Center is offering a wide variety of seminars to help existing and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Upcoming seminars are free, but registration is required at: www.ncsbc.net:
- “Introduction to Facebook for Business Use” will take place from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 19, at SCC’s Jackson Campus.
- “eBay for Beginners, No. 1” is set for 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 23 at the SCC Jackson Campus.
- “Beyond the Basics of Using eBay to Sell Your Products, No. 2” shows you how to make the online marketplace a primary marketing tool for your small business. It’s scheduled for 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 24 at SCC’s Jackson Campus.
- “Opening an eBay Store: The Next Level, No. 3” helps you optimize your online marketplace. It’s set for 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 25, at the SCC Jackson Campus.
- “How to Market Your Business on Facebook” is set for 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 26, at SCC’s Jackson Campus.