Community leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending the Chick-fil-A Leadercast hosted by Dnet Internet Services on May 4, 2012. The event will be held at the Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts in Franklin.
Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leader development event broadcast live from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites throughout the nation, including Franklin.
Speakers for this year’s event include:
• Soledad O’Brien, Anchor and special correspondent for CNN
• Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and best-selling author
• Patrick Lencioni, Best-selling author and president of The Table Group
• John Maxwell, Leadership expert & best-selling author of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”
• Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry
• Roland Fryer, Professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory
• Urban Meyer, ESPN analyst and former head football coach for the University of Florida
• Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
• Sheena Iyengar, Author of “The Art of Choosing“ and world-renowned expert of choice
• Marcus Buckingham, Best-selling author of “First, Break all the Rules”
Last year, 85,000 leaders from 17 countries attended Chick-fil-A Leadercast.
In its 12th year, this full day, experiential conference is predicted to reach its largest audience to date.
“Dnet Internet Services is excited to host this event for Western North Carolina and North Georgia,” said Judy Chapman, manager of Dnet Internet Services. “My husband and I attended the Leadercast last year. We were just amazed at the quality of the speakers. It is really an awesome event for community leaders and those aspiring to lead.”
This year’s program will focus on the power of choice. The diverse group of internationally- acclaimed authors, leadership experts and practitioners will share insights to help leaders empower and equip others at work, at home and in the community through his or her choices.
For more information or tickets call Dnet Internet Services at (877) 601-3638 or visit us at http://www.dnet.net/.