The Clarks Chapel Community Club invites the public to the rededication of the historic Angel Cemetery Saturday, Oct. 27, at 10:30 a.m.
The reclaiming and restoration of the cemetery has been a cooperative effort of the community club and the Macon County Board of Commissioners.
The Angel Cemetery was established by the William Angel family in 1833. Through the years, the cemetery was maintained by the Angel family and the surrounding land owners. The cemetery contains about 20 gravesites.